1. Name: Katie
2. Date of Birth: August 23rd
3. Town you live: Melbourne
4. Name of your school band: Eau Gallie High School Marching Commodores!
5. Your instrument: Bb Clarinet <3
6. Drum major/not drum major: Aspiring to be drum major
7. Colorguard/not colorguard: Not.
8. Majorette/not majorette: No majorettes here...
9. Section leader/not section leader: Section leader!
10. Band size: About 200+
11. Uniform Colors: White, navy, red, gold.
12. Class your band would be in at most competitions your band competes at: I have no idea...
13. Band hosts their own competition/Doesn't host their own competition: Nope.
14. What you think of band camp: I can't wait for it to start!
15. I like parades/I don't like parades/I sort of like parades: I've never been in one. :(
wow! i have so much to say and i'm not sure if i'll even be able to cover it all!lol...wow...i'm a senior now! whoot whoot! lol...and you may have heard or may not have but we (pace high band) have gotten a new band director...Jarrod Leddy. so far he seems like a pretty cool guy...so far....its def dif then mr finley...well i'll talk later cuz i'm downloading a game....bue
NC Central District got back our All- District Scores today.. I"m 5th chair in our 11-12 Wind Ensemble.. I'm not quite sure if that means that I'm the last Trumpet who gets to audition for the All-State Bands.. or the 1st Trumpet who Doesnt get to audition for all-state? ... oh well.. I'm happy :)
How did everyone else do for their All-District?
Wow its been forever since I've posted in here.
I'm just curious, but did anyone here go to the WCU tournament of Champions marching band competition this year?? or did anyone go to the USSBA Baltimore regional?? I doubt anyone here did but if so what school are you from and what was your show??
1. Name (Just the first name/name you usually go by is enough. No last names AT ALL!): Mary
2. Date of Birth:06-29
3. Town you live (Do NOT put what state or province your city or town is located): Mystic
4. Name of your school band: Falcon Marching Band
5. Your instrument: Instrument? what instrument... *innocent look*
6. Drum major/not drum major: Nope
7. Colorguard/not colorguard: color guard
8. Majorette/not majorette: Nope
9. Section leader/not section leader: section leader
10. Band size:usually around 100.. we dont have stable membership
11. Uniform Colors: red and black
12. Class your band would be in at most competitions your band competes at: 4o
13. Band hosts their own competition/Doesn't host their own competition:used to, but can't due to school construction
14. What you think of band camp: I love band camp
15. I like parades/I don't like parades/I sort of like parades: i do enjoy parades, but not as much as football games
We will be moving soon. To a message board site. I am in the process of starting to build the new board.
sorry so long since i posted but i've been grounded for the past 3 months...oh well w/e...just got back form all coundty tryouts....that was fun..i think i did pretty good...
el estante para libros en el fuego!
Blah. Our band has not been doing to good. Our first contest is next week Saturday. We still have to learn our closer. It's been really stressful because we lost two whole weeks of practice time due to Katrina. State contest is the following Saturday. Our head director Mr. Lamkin's mother just passed away. He's been gone all this week. Pray for his family and that we do well...